This is a flyer from a benefit for my nephews after their father died. John used to draw comic book type characters and this is one he did of himself. I really liked this and thought it was neat they included it on the flyer.
My name is Katy Holsinger. I am (gasp) 29 years old. I have grown up right here in Rio on a fifth generation farm. I have been blessed with a two year old daughter. I have been married for six years. I am extremely close to my family and live very close to my parents and grandparents. I showed cattle, sheep, and hogs and raise cattle. I have lots of animals (they adopt me) including five dogs and many cats. I volunteer at the cat shelter and am a 4-H advisor.
I have a Bachelors degree in psychology and am working on an intervention degree.
I am not an "artsy person" so this class shall be a very good learning experience for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment